Is the oldest of all the houses of study in the country. This university is recognized for its academic excelence, sports performance and social care.”La Chile” is one with the highest prestige in the country. If you are doing your exchange in this institution, you must know that it has different campuses according to the faculty of the career you are studying.
- Andrés Bello: which belongs to Faculty of Economics and Businesses.
- Beauchef: where the physical and mathematical sciences are taught.
- Juan Gómez Millas: located in Ñuñoa district. Holds the faculties of Arts, Sciences and Humanities.
- Campus Norte: you will find the faculties in relation to health care.
- Campus Sur: has the Agricultural faculties.
- Law School: at Bellavista neighborhood, which is loved by students because they can enjoy pubs and restaurants after classes.
“La Chile” is a wonderful option that you should take it without any doubt.